Video Games

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Mega Drive Part 2

This is part 2 of the Old Games post, I will continue with the last few games I had play.



                                                               Batman



                                       Batman Arkham city Ps3/Xbox360


                            
                                         Madden NFL



Madden NFL 12 ps3/Xbox360



                                                                         Aliens


Aliens colonial marines Ps3/Xbox360




Now I don't have the new Aliens colonial marines but it will be one that I will be getting for defiantly after doing my recent review of the game.

So there they are my old games for the Sega Mega Drive in which I have for either the Ps3 or Xbox360

Please leave a comment if you have games you also may of had for both Sega or Ps3/Xbox360.   

No comments:

Post a Comment